MD Truck Wreck & Accident Injury Lawyers Attorneys
Do Not Lose Twice
Annapolis | Baltimore | Bethesda | Dundalk
YOU SHOULD SELECT GORDON, ELIAS & SEELY AS YOUR TRUCK ACCIDENT LAWYERS AND HERE IS WHY:
- A real lawyer answers the phone 24/7
- We obtain immediate photos, statements and crucial measurements, securing the evidence before it can be altered
- Only use Board Certified Doctors for our clients treatment
- Immediately File Suit
If you do not select Gordon, Elias & Seely as your truck accident lawyers, you could lose twice.
A truck operated by an impaired or inattentive driver is a dangerous weapon on Maryland roads. One wrong move and they could collide with your car. The force and difference in weight and size put you and any passenger at risk of catastrophic injuries. You need a dedicated personal injury attorney to secure the compensation you deserve, even if that is in the millions of dollars.
Striving to Hold Trucking Companies Responsible for Your Injuries
Truck drivers feel the pressure from their employer to complete their work quickly. What results from that is a lack of safety and a wealth of negligent acts. They ignore the regulations involving time on the road, number of breaks, and the need for secured loads. When they fall short, we hold the trucking company liable for the negligence of its drivers.
Maryland Trucking Accident Lawyers
At Gordon, Elias & Seely, L.L.P., we require no up-front fees to represent in you. You do not need the worry of financial issues and should be focusing on recovering from serious trucking accident injuries caused by:
- Rear-End, Head-On Crashes and Jackknives
- Poor Maintenance, including Tires and Brakes
- Driver Fatigue
- Unsecured Loads or Unsecured Cargo
- Aggressive Driving or Improper Lane Change
- DWI / Drug Use
- Dangerous Roads
- Lack of Reflectors and Poor Visibility
Fact-Based Approach to Finding the Best Resolution to Your Truck Accident Claim
We build your tractor-trailer crash injury claim using our experience and thorough legal knowledge. Add to that our vast resources that include trucking industry experts and accident reconstructionists. From there, we seek to resolve your claim through negotiation, mediation or litigation.
Though there are many streets, roads, and state highways where truck accidents occur, often times they occur on Interstates such as I-68, I-70, I-81, I-270, I-95, I-795, I-83, I-695, I-895, or other major truck routes like US 219, US 40, US 220, US 11, US 15, US 222, US 1, US 301, US 50, BR-13, US 113, US 522 and other state routes that include 39, 60, 64, 77, 140, 65, 67, 28, 85, 550, 140, 26, 97, 30, 25, 137, 23, 213, 404, 328, 318, 313, 335, 16, 12, 33, 235, 2, 4, Harrisburg, JFK Memorial, Patapsco, Francis Scott Key Bridge, Harbor Tunnel and Baltimore National Pike.
Catastrophic Injuries Result From a Lack of Safety
It does not matter what kind of truck is involved in your accident. They can include:
- Tanker Trucks - Oilfield Trucks- Pipe Haulers- Chemical Trucks and other trucks with trailers carrying hazardous materials
- Slow Moving - Log Trucks, Garbage Trucks, Dump Trucks, Cement Trucks, Gravel Trucks and Construction Zone Trucks entering and exiting a highway construction zone, Wide-Load Convoys, Bulldozers, Farm Equipment and slow moving Paving Equipment
- Freight Liners, UPS, DHL, Fed-Ex, U-Haul, Mayflower and other van lines
- Shuttle Bus, Casino Buses to and from Good Times Casino and Delaware Park, Vacation Bus, Tour Bus, Greyhound Buses
- Most all other 18-wheeler, Big-Rig, Flatbeds, Tractor/Trailer combinations or any type truck that involves a pre-trip inspection.
Commercial Trucks Not Large In Size But With A Large Insurance Policy
The difference in size of cash settlements in 18-wheel truck cases are potentially much larger than what you would receive in an auto accident claim. The sheer size of the insurance policy is larger. Your personal auto policy is sometimes as low as the Maryland state mandatory minimum limits require of $20,000. On the other hand, a commercial truck usually carries policies of insurance coverage with significantly higher limits. That means you can be fairly and fully compensated.
If you have been injured in an 18-wheeler collision that occurred in Annapolis, Baltimore, Bethesda, Dundalk or anywhere throughout Maryland, contact us toll free at 800-773-6770.
We Have A National Network of Competent Truck Accident Lawyers
At times, we need a local Maryland law firm to assist us to perform various functions. In light of this, we have already put in place an informal arrangement with Maryland based competent counsel that we have vetted and that we can call on in a moment's notice and at no additional fee charge to you.
With our main offices located in Houston, Texas, we are uniquely positioned to represent truck accident victims throughout the United States. For more information or to schedule an appointment with an experienced personal injury lawyer, please contact us.
Maryland Trucking Companies