AK Trucking Accident Lawyers Attorneys
Do Not Lose Twice
Anchorage | Fairbanks | Juneau
YOU SHOULD SELECT GORDON, ELIAS & SEELY AS YOUR TRUCK ACCIDENT LAWYERS AND HERE IS WHY:
- A real lawyer answers the phone 24/7
- We obtain immediate photos, statements and crucial measurements, securing the evidence before it is altered
- Only use Board Certified Doctors for our clients treatment
- Immediately File Suit
If you do not select Gordon, Elias & Seely as your truck accident lawyers, you could lose twice.
When a truck strikes an automobile, there is only one outcome: The car will be severely damaged and the driver and any passengers will likely suffer serious injuries or death. While physics plays a role, negligence is an even bigger part of most truck accidents. That necessitates the services of a seasoned truck accident attorney. It could mean the difference between receiving tens of thousands of millions of dollars.
Pressure From Trucking Companies Leads to Accidents on Alaska Roads
No one will deny the work ethic of a truck driver; Long hours on the road and time away from family and friends; Add to that the pressure placed upon them to perform their tasks within rigid and sometimes unreasonable deadlines. Shortcuts replace safety, resulting in danger on the roads..
Alaska Trucking Accident Lawyers
At Gordon, Elias & Seely, L.L.P., we will represent you on a contingency basis and manage your case while you focus on recovering from catastrophic injuries caused by:
- Rear-End Head-On Crashes and Jackknives
- Poor Maintenance, including Tires and Brakes
- Driver Fatigue
- Unsecured Loads or Unsecured Cargo
- Aggressive Driving or Improper Lane Change or Crossing the Centerline
- DWI / Drug Use
- Lack of Reflectors and Poor Visibility
- Dangerous Roads
Building Your Trucking Accident Claim with Facts and Expert Insight
Finding the best resolution in your trucking collision claim is paramount in representing you. Sometimes, that comes through mediation where both sides find a middle ground. However, we do not rule out courtroom litigation. All cases are prepared for litigation even if we end up negotiating a solution. That includes the use of industry experts, including accident reconstructionists, forensic metallurgists, highway patrolman, current and/or ex-police officers and other highly qualified truck accident experts. If your law firm will not spend money prosecuting your case, you could lose your case.
Though there are many streets, roads, and state highways where truck accidents occur, often times they occur on major truck routes like US 1, US 2, US 3, US 4, US 5, US 9, US 10 and other notable roads that include Richardson, Steese, Johansen, Airport Way, Glenn Highway, Seward, Minnesota, Hubbell, Farmers Loop, Egan and Glacier Avenue.
Safety Taking a Back Seat to Shortcuts and Negligence
It does not matter what kind of truck is involved in your accident. They can include:
- Tanker Trucks - Oilfield Trucks- Pipe Haulers- Chemical Trucks and other trucks with trailers carrying hazardous materials
- Slow Moving - Log Trucks, Garbage Trucks, Dump Trucks, Cement Trucks, Gravel Trucks and Construction Zone Trucks entering and exiting a highway construction zone, Wide-Load Convoys, Bulldozers, Farm Equipment, Ice Road Trucker and slow moving Paving Equipment
- Freight Liners, UPS, DHL, Fed-Ex, U-Haul, Mayflower and other van lines
- Shuttle Bus, Casino Buses and charters to and from Atka-Ira, Tlingit and Haida, Vacation Bus, Tour Bus, Greyhound Buses
- Most all other 18-wheeler, Big-Rig, Flatbeds, Tractor/Trailer combinations or any type truck that involves a pre-trip inspection.
Addressing Insurance Issues Related to Your Trucking Accident
Even the best auto insurance may not provide the full compensation you need following a trucking accident. Our job is to find ways to ensure you receive the money you need to move on to the next phase of your life. Too many challenges face trucking accident victims. They don't need to deal with financial concerns following an accident that happened through no fault of their own.
The difference in size of cash settlements in commercial truck cases are potentially much larger than auto to auto accidents generally for two reasons: the destruction of the automobile and the size of the insurance policy involved. You know that your personal auto policy is sometimes as low as the Alaska state mandatory minimum limits of $50,000.00. When there is a commercial vehicle, such as a company van, company pick-up, tow trucks, etc., the policies of insurance coverage are usually much larger and you can be fairly and fully compensated when the driver is negligent.
If you have been injured in an 18-wheeler collision that occurred in Anchorage, Fairbanks, Juneau or anywhere throughout Alaska, contact us toll free at 800-773-6770.
We Have A National Network of Competent Truck Accident Lawyers
At times, we need an Alaska licensed attorney to assist us to perform various functions. In light of this, we have already put in place an informal arrangement with Alaskan competent counsel that we have vetted and that we can call on in a moment's notice and at no additional fee charge to you.
With our main offices located in Houston, Texas, we are uniquely positioned to represent truck accident victims throughout the United States. For more information or to schedule an appointment with an experienced personal injury lawyer, please contact us.