Pittsburgh PA Truck Wreck & Accident Injury Lawyers Attorneys
Do Not Lose Twice
Erie | Pittsburgh | Monroeville
YOU SHOULD SELECT GORDON, ELIAS & SEELY AS YOUR TRUCK ACCIDENT LAWYERS AND HERE IS WHY:
- A real lawyer answers the phone 24/7
- We obtain immediate photos, statements and crucial measurements, securing the evidence before it can be altered
- Only use Board Certified Doctors for our clients treatment
- Immediately File Suit
When an auto is involved with a truck in an accident, one outcome is for sure: the auto loses. If you do not select Gordon, Elias & Seely as your truck accident attorneys, you could lose twice. Hiring dedicated truck accident lawyers may mean the difference of receiving tens of thousands of dollars or millions of dollars. Simply put, if you hire just any lawyers and not a truck accident law firm, you may be making a serious mistake.
Holding Drivers and Trucking Companies Accountable for Trucking Accidents
Truck drivers work long hours and are often pressured by their employer to complete their tasks by any means necessary. That results in shortcuts that amount to negligence. Drivers are required to adhere to regulations involving time on the road, number of breaks, and weight of the load they carry. Under the law, a trucking company can be held liable for the negligence of its drivers.
Western Pennsylvania Trucking Accident Attorneys
At Gordon, Elias & Seely, L.L.P., we represent Western Pennsylvania residents on a contingency basis. There are no initial, out-of-pocket expenses to you. We manage your case while you focus on recovering from serious trucking accident injuries caused by:
- Rear-End, Head-On Crashes and Jackknives
- Poor Maintenance, including Tires and Brakes
- Driver Fatigue
- Dangerous Roads
- Unsecured Loads or Unsecured Cargo
- Aggressive Driving or Improper Lane Change
- DWI / Drug Use
- Lack of Reflectors and Poor Visibility
Experience and Resources to Mediate or Litigate Your Trucking Accident Claim
We use experience and thorough legal knowledge, coupled with vast resources, to build your tractor-trailer crash injury claim based on the facts. Expertise comes from our network of trucking industry experts and accident reconstructionists. From there, we seek the best resolution, through negotiation, mediation or litigation.
Though there are many streets, roads, and state highways where truck accidents occur, often times they occur on Interstates such as I 90, I 79, I 80, I 76, I 81, Pennsylvania Turnpike and other major truck routes like US Highway US 19, US 20, US 6, US 322, US 62, US 422, US 224, US 11, US 30, US 22, US 522, US 119, US 40 and US 219. They also occur on State roads such as 16, 60, 655, 96, 56, 160, 403, 869, 164, 866, 26, 45, 305, 144, 150, 555, 120, 255, 46, 607, 872, 44, 449, 446, 59, 948, 957, 77, 18, 58, 97, 283, Johnstown, Marine Corps League and VFW Memorial.
Catastrophic Injuries When Safety Was Not a Priority
It does not matter what kind of truck is involved in your accident. They can include:
- Tanker Trucks - Oilfield Trucks- Pipe Haulers- Chemical Trucks and other trucks with trailers carrying hazardous materials
- Slow Moving - Log Trucks, Garbage Trucks, Dump Trucks, Cement Trucks, Gravel Trucks and Construction Zone Trucks entering and exiting a highway construction zone, Wide-Load Convoys, Bulldozers, Farm Equipment and slow moving Paving Equipment
- Freight Liners, UPS, DHL, Fed-Ex, U-Haul, Mayflower and other van lines
- Shuttle Bus, Casino Buses to and from Harrah's, Hollywood, Sands and The Meadows, Vacation Bus, Tour Bus, Greyhound Buses
- Most all other 18-wheeler, Big-Rig, Flatbeds, Tractor/Trailer combinations or any type truck that involves a pre-trip inspection.
Commercial Trucks Not Large In Size But With A Large Insurance Policy
The difference in size of cash settlements in commercial truck cases are potentially much larger than auto to auto accidents generally for one reason: the size of the policy of insurance. Your personal auto policy is sometimes as low as the Western Pennsylvania state mandatory minimum limits require of $15,000, however, a commercial vehicle, such as a company van, pick-up, tow truck, etc., usually carries policies of insurance coverage with much higher limits and you can be fairly and fully compensated when the driver is negligent.
You do not have to retain a firm in Western Pennsylvania if the accident occurs in Western Pennsylvania. You need to retain a firm that specializes in truck accidents. Often times, firms from other states, such as ours, are retained because of their experience and knowledge
We Have A National Network of Competent Truck Accident Lawyers
At times, we need a local Western Pennsylvania law firm to assist us to perform various functions. In light of this, we have already put in place an informal arrangement with Western Pennsylvania based competent counsel that we have vetted and that we can call on in a moment's notice and at no additional charge to you.
With our main offices located in Houston, Texas, we are uniquely positioned to represent truck accident victims throughout the United States. For more information or to schedule an appointment with an experienced personal injury lawyer, please contact us.
Pennsylvania Trucking Companies