WY Truck Wreck & Accident Injury Lawyers Attorneys
Do Not Lose Twice
Casper | Cheyenne | Laramie | Sheridan
YOU SHOULD SELECT GORDON, ELIAS & SEELY AS YOUR TRUCK ACCIDENT LAWYERS AND HERE IS WHY:
- A real lawyer answers the phone 24/7
- We obtain immediate photos, statements and crucial measurements, securing the evidence before it can be altered
- Only use Board Certified Doctors for our clients treatment
- Immediately File Suit
If you do not select Gordon, Elias & Seely as your truck accident lawyers, you could lose twice.
A speeding truck out of control on a Wyoming road poses danger and the chance of being seriously injured. In a split second, a passenger in a smaller vehicle sees their life change forever. You need a higher level of advocacy from truck accident attorneys who have successfully secured millions of dollars for their clients. Simply put, if you hire just any lawyers and not a truck accident law firm, you may be denying yourself the compensation you deserve.
Holding Trucking Companies Accountable for Your Injuries
No one denies that truck drivers have difficult jobs. However, that does not excuse them ignoring the regulations that govern their industry. Many times, their employer will put pressure on them to get to a destination faster. Those demands result in shortcuts. Those shortcuts result in tragedy on the roads of Wyoming. Under the law, a trucking company can be held liable for that level of negligence from its drivers.
Wyoming Trucking Accident Lawyers
At Gordon, Elias & Seely, L.L.P., we represent Wyoming residents on a contingency basis, meaning that there are no initial fee required for you to pay. Our job is to manage your case while you focus on recovering from injuries caused by:
- Rear-End, Head-On Crashes and Jackknives
- Poor Maintenance, including Tires and Brakes
- Driver Fatigue
- Unsecured Loads or Unsecured Cargo
- Aggressive Driving or Improper Lane Change
- DWI / Drug Use
- Lack of Reflectors and Poor Visibility
- Dangerous Roads
Experience and Resources to Mediate or Litigate Your Trucking Accident Claim
We investigate your case thoroughly and get to the facts. In addition, we employ the use of industry experts to provide their insight into the identity of the negligent party and how they caused your accident. That level of expertise from trucking industry experts and accident reconstructionists allows us to seek the best resolution through negotiation, mediation or litigation.
Though there are many streets, roads, and state highways where truck accidents occur, often times they occur on Interstates such as I-80, BL-80, I-25, I-90, I-180, or other major truck routes like US 212, US 20, US 14, US 16, US 191, US 89, US 287, US 26, US 189, US 191, US 85, US 18, US 30 and other state routes that include 89, 28, 32, 295, 294, 341, 59, 24, 116, 585, 450, 270, 159, 215, 10, 130, 230, 789, 430, 414, 150, 135 and 136.
Catastrophic Injuries When Safety Was Not a Priority
It does not matter what kind of truck is involved in your accident. They can include:
- Tanker Trucks - Oilfield Trucks- Pipe Haulers- Chemical Trucks and other trucks with trailers carrying hazardous materials
- Slow Moving - Log Trucks, Garbage Trucks, Dump Trucks, Cement Trucks, Gravel Trucks and Construction Zone Trucks entering and exiting a highway construction zone, Wide-Load Convoys, Bulldozers, Farm Equipment and slow moving Paving Equipment
- Freight Liners, UPS, DHL, Fed-Ex, U-Haul, Mayflower and other van lines
- Shuttle Bus, Casino Buses to and from Little Wind, Shoshone Rose and Wind River, Vacation Bus, Tour Bus, Greyhound Buses
- Most all other 18-wheeler, Big-Rig, Flatbeds, Tractor/Trailer combinations or any type truck that involves a pre-trip inspection.
Commercial Trucks Not Large In Size But With A Large Insurance Policy
Trucking companies usually carry large policies for their large vehicles. The catastrophic consequences of a trucking accident mandates the need for greater overage. Your personal auto policy is sometimes as low as the Wyoming state mandatory minimum limits require which is $25,000. However, higher limits on a truck insurance policy means that you can receive full and fair compensation for the negligence that resulted in your injuries.
Don't select a law firm based on location or convenience. Retain an attorney who specifically handles truck accidents. Peer attorneys from other states refer clients to us because of our experience and knowledge
If you have been injured in an 18-wheeler collision that occurred in Casper, Cheyenne, Laramie, Sheridan or anywhere throughout Wyoming, contact us toll free at 800-773-6770.
We Have A National Network of Competent Truck Accident Lawyers
At times, we need a local Wyoming law firm to assist us to perform various functions. In light of this, we have already put in place an informal arrangement with Wyoming based competent counsel that we have vetted and that we can call on in a moment's notice and at no additional fee charge to you.
With our main offices located in Houston, Texas, we are uniquely positioned to represent truck accident victims throughout the United States.For more information or to schedule an appointment with an experienced personal injury lawyer, please contact us.
Wyoming Trucking Companies
- Admiral Transport Corporation
- Black Hills Trucking, INC.
- Bt, INCorporated
- Dixon Bros,Inc.
- John Bunning Transfer Company, INC.
- L.L. Smith Trucking
- Lock Trucking, INC.
- P. D. Q. Transport, INC.