WI Truck Wreck & Accident Injury Lawyers Attorneys
Do Not Lose Twice
Appleton | Green Bay | Madison | Milwaukee
YOU SHOULD SELECT GORDON, ELIAS & SEELY AS YOUR TRUCK ACCIDENT LAWYERS AND HERE IS WHY:
- A real lawyer answers the phone 24/7
- We obtain immediate photos, statements and crucial measurements, securing the evidence before it can be altered
- Only use Board Certified Doctors for our clients treatment
- Immediately File Suit
If you do not select Gordon, Elias & Seely as your truck accident lawyers, you could lose twice.
Leisurely drives can take a turn for the worse when a truck crashes into your car. Confusion and chaos ensue. Fear and pain set in after the accident is over. There is no mistaking the impact of a large truck hitting a much smaller car. There is no mistaking the impact it will have on your life. That is where we come in to help.
Seeking the Compensation You Deserve and Holding the Negligent Accountable
Hard work plus long hours equal fatigue. Without proper rest, a truck driver's fatigue can turn to exhaustion and cause a serious accident. Whether they feel pressure to perform their job or simply ignore the regulations that defines the amount of time on the road and the number of breaks, someone must be held responsible for your catastrophic injuries.
Wisconsin Trucking Accident Lawyers
At Gordon, Elias & Seely, L.L.P., we manage your case while you focus on recovering from serious trucking accident injuries caused by:
- Rear-End, Head-On Crashes and Jackknives
- Poor Maintenance, including Tires and Brakes
- Driver Fatigue
- Dangerous Roads
- Unsecured Loads or Unsecured Cargo
- Aggressive Driving or Improper Lane Change
- DWI / Drug Use
- Lack of Reflectors and Poor Visibility
Striving for the Best Outcome of Your Trucking Accident Claim
Every step in your case is taken with the goal of finding the best resolution. The compensation should reflect your immediate medical needs and any care you require in the future.Wisconsin minimum liability limits are $$25,000. Your car insurance will likely not cover all your damages. That is why we look at the truck's insurance policy, which is usually much larger. In the end, your claim not only requires our experience and legal knowledge, but also the use of our vast network of experts from engineers to accident reconstructionists.
Though there are many streets, roads, and state highways where truck accidents occur, often times they occur on Interstates such as I-94, I-43, I-90, I-794, I-894, or other major truck routes like US 2, US 53, US 63, US 51, US 45, US 8, US 141, US 151, US 45, US 41, US 14, US 18, US 61, US 10, US 12 and other state routes that include 35, 13, 77, 122, 169, 17, 32, 64, 55, 47, 22, 29, 42, 54, 57, 67, 23, 11, 50, 89, 31, 26, 16, 33, 68, 60, 69, 59, 39, Northwestern, Washington, Zoo and Appleton.
Disaster Occurs when Safety is Not a Priority
It does not matter what kind of truck is involved in your accident. They can include:
- Tanker Trucks - Oilfield Trucks- Pipe Haulers- Chemical Trucks and other trucks with trailers carrying hazardous materials
- Slow Moving - Log Trucks, Garbage Trucks, Dump Trucks, Cement Trucks, Gravel Trucks and Construction Zone Trucks entering and exiting a highway construction zone, Wide-Load Convoys, Bulldozers, Farm Equipment and slow moving Paving Equipment
- Freight Liners, UPS, DHL, Fed-Ex, U-Haul, Mayflower and other van lines
- Shuttle Bus, Casino Buses to and from Lake of Torches, Bad River and Ho Chunk, Vacation Bus, Tour Bus, Greyhound Buses
- Most all other 18-wheeler, Big-Rig, Flatbeds, Tractor/Trailer combinations or any type truck that involves a pre-trip inspection.
Choose Experience Over Geography
Please know that a local law firm is not required to handle your truck accident claim. We can bring an attorney to you, allowing you to benefit from our experience and track record of success. In fact, many peer firms from around the country retain us for our specialization in trucking accident litigation.
If you have been injured in an 18-wheeler collision that occurred in Appleton, Green Bay, Madison, Milwaukee or anywhere throughout Wisconsin, contact us toll free at 800-773-6770.
We Have A National Network of Competent Truck Accident Lawyers
At times, we need a local Wisconsin law firm to assist us to perform various functions. In light of this, we have already put in place an informal arrangement with Wisconsin based competent counsel that we have vetted and that we can call on in a moment's notice and at no additional fee charge to you.
With our main offices located in Houston, Texas, we are uniquely positioned to represent truck accident victims throughout the United States. For more information or to schedule an appointment with an experienced personal injury lawyer, please contact us.
Wisconsin Trucking Companies