CT Truck Wreck & Accident Injury
Do Not Lose Twice
Bridgeport | Hartford | New Haven | Stamford | Waterbury
YOU SHOULD SELECT GORDON, ELIAS & SEELY AS YOUR TRUCK ACCIDENT LAWYERS AND HERE IS WHY:
- A real lawyer answers the phone 24/7
- We obtain immediate photos, statements and crucial measurements, securing the evidence before it can be altered
- Only use Board Certified Doctors for our clients treatment
- Immediately File Suit
If you do not select Gordon, Elias & Seely as your truck accident lawyers, you could lose twice.
An automobile will never win in an accident with a 18-wheel truck. Even worse, you could sustain serious and life-threatening injuries because of negligence. An insurance company may want to settle quickly. Resist that temptation. Don't make that mistake. Retaining dedicated truck accident attorneys may mean the difference of receiving tens of thousands of dollars or millions of dollars.
Holding Drivers and Trucking Companies Liable for Your Injuries
Shortcuts amount to negligence that results in injuries. Truck drivers may feel the pressure from their employers, but that is no excuse for shortcuts that take the form of excessive time on the road with few, if any breaks. By law, a trucking company can be held liable for the negligence of its drivers.
Oregon Trucking Accident Lawyers
At Gordon, Elias & Seely, L.L.P., we will represent you on a contingency basis. Regardless of your location in the United States, we provide a level of representation that few firms can provide. and manage your case while you focus on recovering from serious trucking accident injuries caused by:
- Rear-End, Rear-End, Head-On Crashes and Jackknives
- Poor Maintenance, including Tires and Brakes
- Driver Fatigue
- Unsecured Loads or Unsecured Cargo
- Aggressive Driving or Improper Lane Change
- DWI / Drug Use
- Dangerous Roads or Highways
- Lack of Reflectors and Poor Visibility
- Dangerous Roads
The Best Resolution to Secure the Compensation You Deserve
We take a fact-based approach and use experience and thorough legal knowledge to build your tractor-trailer crash injury claim. Add to that expertise that comes from our network of industry experts and accident reconstructionists. From there, we seek the best resolution, through negotiation, mediation or litigation.
Though there are many streets, roads, and state highways where truck accidents occur, often times they occur on Interstates such as I-84, I-691, I-91, I-95, I-395, or other major truck routes like US 7, US 202, US 44, US 1, US 6 and other state routes that include 41, 126, 63, 67, 317, 47, 34, 58, 59, 33, 35, 37, 104, 68, 10, 17, 80, 77, 79, 81, 99, 66, 16, 85, 156, 2, 165, 164, 49, 138, 14, 101, 12, 198, 197, 169, 190, 159, 8, Berlin Turnpike, Gold Star, Wilbur Cross, John D. Lodge and Merritt.
When Safe Truck Driving is Not a Priority
It does not matter what kind of truck is involved in your accident. They can include:
- Tanker Trucks - Oilfield Trucks- Pipe Haulers- Chemical Trucks and other trucks with trailers carrying hazardous materials
- Slow Moving - Log Trucks, Garbage Trucks, Dump Trucks, Cement Trucks, Gravel Trucks and Construction Zone Trucks entering and exiting a highway construction zone, Wide-Load Convoys, Bulldozers, Farm Equipment and slow moving Paving Equipment
- Freight Liners, UPS, DHL, Fed-Ex, U-Haul, Mayflower and other van lines
- Shuttle Bus, Vacation Bus, Tour Bus, and Greyhound Buses
- Casino Buses going to and from the Mohegan Sun or the Foxwoods are constantly having collisions
- Most all other 18-wheeler, Big-Rig, Flatbeds, Tractor/Trailer combinations or any type truck that involves a pre-trip inspection.
The Need for Compensation That Reflects Your Injuries
The difference in size of cash settlements in commercial truck cases are potentially much larger than auto to auto accidents is due to the severity of the injuries and the size of the insurance policy. Your personal auto insurance is sometimes as low as the Connecticut state mandatory minimum limits require which is $20,000.00. A commercial truck carries insurance coverage with much higher limits. That way, you can be fairly and fully compensated when the driver is negligent.
If you have been injured in an 18-wheeler collision that occurred in Bridgeport, Hartford, New Haven, Stamford, Waterbury or anywhere throughout Connecticut, contact us toll free at 800-773-6770.
We Have A National Network of Competent Truck Accident Lawyers
At times, we need a local Connecticut law firm to assist us to perform various functions. In light of this, we have already put in place an informal arrangement with Connecticut based competent counsel that we have vetted and that we can call on in a moment's notice and at no additional fee to you. In any event, the most a contingency fee lawyer can chargeas a percentage in Connecticut is thirty-three and one-third (331/3%) percent.
With our main offices located in Houston, Texas, we are uniquely positioned to represent truck accident victims throughout the United States. For more information or to schedule an appointment with an experienced personal injury lawyer, please contact us.
Connecticut Trucking Companies
- Bailey's Express, INC.
- Cassarino Trucking, INC.
- Marshall's Express, INC.
- Northern Express Transportation, INC.
- Pace Motor Lines, INC.