RI Truck Wreck & Accident Injury Lawyers Attorneys
Do Not Lose Twice
Cranston |Newport | Providence | Warwick
YOU SHOULD SELECT GORDON, ELIAS & SEELY AS YOUR TRUCK ACCIDENT LAWYERS AND HERE IS WHY:
- A real lawyer answers the phone 24/7
- We obtain immediate photos, statements and crucial measurements, securing the evidence before it can be altered
- Only use Board Certified Doctors for our clients treatment
- Immediately File Suit
If you do not select Gordon, Elias & Seely as your truck accident lawyers, you could lose twice.
No car can face off against a truck in an accident. It is a losing proposition that often results in serious injuries to the driver and their passengers. If a truck driver acted negligently and caused the accident, you need to hire a dedicated truck accident attorney. It may mean the difference between receiving tens of thousands of dollars or millions of dollars. Retaining just any personal injury lawyer and not a truck accident law firm is a serious and costly mistake.
Trucking Accident Litigators Holding Trucking Companies Accountable
Everyone feels pressure at their job. Truck drivers are no different. They work long hours and are often pressured by their employer to go above and beyond what they can handle and what the law will allow. That results in shortcuts that amount to nothing more than negligence. Drivers are required to adhere to regulations. When they fall short, a trucking company can be held liable for the negligence of its drivers.
Rhode Island Trucking Accident Lawyers
At Gordon, Elias & Seely, L.L.P., we represent Rhode Island residents on a contingency basis. Without initial costs incurred by you, we manage your case while you focus on recovering from injuries caused by:
- Rear-End, Head-On Crashes and Jackknives
- Poor Maintenance, including Tires and Brakes
- Driver Fatigue
- Unsecured Loads or Unsecured Cargo
- Dangerous Roads
- Aggressive Driving or Improper Lane Change
- DWI / Drug Use
- Lack of Reflectors and Poor Visibility
The Best Outcome in Your Best Interests
We bring experience, thorough legal knowledge, and vast resources to build your tractor-trailer crash injury claim. Our fact-based approach is combined with expertise that comes from our network of trucking industry experts and accident reconstructionists. From there, we seek the best resolution at the mediation table or in the courtroom.
Though there are many streets, roads, and state highways where truck accidents occur, often times they occur on Interstates such as I-95, I-195, I-295, or other major truck routes like US 44, ALT 1, US 6, US 1 and other state routes that include 100, 94, 102, 14, 117, 165, 138, 3, 216, 1A, 78, 91, 112, 2, 110, 108, 403, 402, 116, 98, 96, 7, 104, 5, 99, 120, 114, 126, 136, 138, 81, 77, Wampanoag Trail, Louisoissette Pike, Bald Hill and East Dowling.
When Negligent Acts Undermine Safety
It does not matter what kind of truck is involved in your accident. They can include:
- Tanker Trucks - Oilfield Trucks- Pipe Haulers- Chemical Trucks and other trucks with trailers carrying hazardous materials
- Slow Moving - Log Trucks, Garbage Trucks, Dump Trucks, Cement Trucks, Gravel Trucks and Construction Zone Trucks entering and exiting a highway construction zone, Wide-Load Convoys, Bulldozers, Farm Equipment and slow moving Paving Equipment
- Freight Liners, UPS, DHL, Fed-Ex, U-Haul, Mayflower and other van lines
- Shuttle Bus, Casino Buses to and from Twin River Casino, Vacation Bus, Tour Bus, Greyhound Buses
- Most all other 18-wheeler, Big-Rig, Flatbeds, Tractor/Trailer combinations or any type truck that involves a pre-trip inspection.
Securing Compensation From Large Truck Insurance Policies
The difference in size of cash settlements in commercial truck cases are usually larger than cars simply because of the size of the insurance policy. Your coverage is sometimes as low as the Rhode Island state mandatory minimum limits require which are $25,000. Conversely, a commercial truck usually carries policies of insurance coverage with much higher limits. Simply put, you can be fairly and fully compensated for the negligence caused by another driver.
If you have been injured in an 18-wheeler collision that occurred in Cranston, Newport, Providence, Warwick or anywhere throughout Rhode Island, contact us toll free at 800-773-6770.
We Have A National Network of Competent Truck Accident Lawyers
At times, we need a local Rhode Island law firm to assist us to perform various functions. In light of this, we have already put in place an informal arrangement with Rhode Island based competent counsel that we have vetted and that we can call on in a moment's notice and at no additional fee charge to you.
With our main offices located in Houston, Texas, we are uniquely positioned to represent truck accident victims throughout the United States. For more information or to schedule an appointment with an experienced personal injury lawyer, please contact us.
Rhode Island Trucking Companies
- Cranston Trucking Company