ID Truck Wreck & Accident Injury Lawyers Attorneys
Do Not Lose Twice
Boise | Idaho Falls | Pocatello
YOU SHOULD SELECT GORDON, ELIAS & SEELY AS YOUR TRUCK ACCIDENT LAWYERS AND HERE IS WHY:
- A real lawyer answers the phone 24/7
- We obtain immediate photos, statements and crucial measurements, securing the evidence before it can be altered
- Only use Board Certified Doctors for our clients treatment
- Immediately File Suit
If you do not select Gordon, Elias & Seely as your truck accident lawyers, you could lose twice.
Many times, an accident with a truck results in more than just whiplash. When a truck collides with an automobile, the damage is catastrophic, mostly for the car and its driver. Hiring dedicated truck accident attorneys may mean the difference of receiving tens of thousands of dollars or millions of dollars. Simply put, if you hire just any lawyers and not a truck accident law firm, you may be making a serious mistake.
Shortcuts Having Dangerous and Deadly Consequences
Truck drivers feel pressures from their employers to work long hours, resulting in seemingly harmless shortcuts that have catastrophic consequences. Those acts of negligence can involve few breaks and more time on the road. Under the law, a trucking company can be held liable for the injuries you suffered.
Idaho Trucking Accident Lawyers
At Gordon, Elias & Seely, L.L.P., we do not request that you immediately incur initial, out-of-pocket expenses. We manage your case while you recover from serious trucking accident injuries caused by:
- Rear-End, Head-On Crashes and Jackknives
- Poor Maintenance, including Tires and Brakes
- Driver Fatigue
- Unsecured Loads or Unsecured Cargo
- Aggressive Driving or Improper Lane Change
- DWI / Drug Use
- Lack of Reflectors and Poor Visibility
- Dangerous Roads
Successful in Mediating and Litigating Trucking Accident Claims
When you retain an attorney at our firm, you benefit from not only our experience and legal knowledge, but also our vast network of resources. We build your tractor-trailer crash injury claim with a fact-based approach. Expertise comes from trucking industry experts and accident reconstructionists. With a strong claim, we move forward to resolving your claim in your best interests. Than can come through negotiation, mediation or litigation.
Though there are many streets, roads, and state highways where truck accidents occur, often times they occur on Interstates such as I-90, I- 84, I-86, I-15, BR-15, or other major truck routes like US 2, US 95, US 12, US 20, US 26, US 93, US 30, US 91 and other state routes that include 41, 3, 97, 5, 8, 11, 62, 162, 14, 55, 71, 52, 16, 19, 78, 51, 67, 46, 75, 24, 22, 33, 28, 31, 34, 30, 36, 27, 44 and 21.
When Safety Comes Second, You Could Be Seriously Injured
It does not matter what kind of truck is involved in your accident. They can include:
- Tanker Trucks - Oilfield Trucks- Pipe Haulers- Chemical Trucks and other trucks with trailers carrying hazardous materials
- Slow Moving - Log Trucks, Garbage Trucks, Dump Trucks, Cement Trucks, Gravel Trucks and Construction Zone Trucks entering and exiting a highway construction zone, Wide-Load Convoys, Bulldozers, Farm Equipment and slow moving Paving Equipment
- Freight Liners, UPS, DHL, Fed-Ex, U-Haul, Mayflower and other van lines
- Shuttle Bus, Casino Buses to and from Coeur D'Alene Casino, Clearwater River, Kootenai River, Shoshone-Bannock and It'Se-YeYe, Vacation Bus, Tour Bus, Greyhound Buses
- Most all other 18-wheeler, Big-Rig, Flatbeds, Tractor/Trailer combinations or any type truck that involves a pre-trip inspection.
Recovering the Damages You Deserve From a Sizable Insurance Policy
The difference in what you can recover in a commercial truck case is usually larger. A commercial vehicle usually carries policies of insurance coverage with much higher limits and you can be fairly and fully compensated when the driver is negligent. Idaho minimum liability limits are $25,000.
Retaining a firm in Idaho to litigate a truck accident claim is not required. Besides, you need to retain a firm that specializes in truck accidents. Firms from other states are well aware of our track record and retain us because of our experience and knowledge.
If you have been injured in an 18-wheeler collision that occurred in Boise, Idaho Falls, Pocatello or anywhere throughout Idaho, contact us toll free at 800-773-6770.
We Have A National Network of Competent Truck Accident Lawyers
At times, we need a local Idaho law firm to assist us to perform various functions. In light of this, we have already put in place an informal arrangement with Idaho based competent counsel that we have vetted and that we can call on in a moment's notice and at no additional fee charge to you.
With our main offices located in Houston, Texas, we are uniquely positioned to represent truck accident victims throughout the United States. For more information or to schedule an appointment with an experienced personal injury lawyer, please contact us.
Trucking Companies in Idaho