DE Truck Wreck & Accident Injury Lawyers Attorneys
Do Not Lose Twice
Dover ? Newark ? Wilmington
YOU SHOULD SELECT GORDON, ELIAS & SEELY AS YOUR TRUCK ACCIDENT LAWYERS AND HERE IS WHY:
- A real lawyer answers the phone 24/7
- We obtain immediate photos, statements and crucial measurements, securing the evidence before it can be altered
- Only use Board Certified Doctors for our clients treatment
- Immediately File Suit
If you do not select Gordon, Elias & Seely as your truck accident lawyers, you could lose twice.
One outcome is for sure when an auto is involved with a truck in an accident: the auto loses. Retaining dedicated truck accident attorneys could mean all the difference in the world in receiving compensation that truly reflects your damages, even into the millions of dollars. Simply put, hiring just any lawyers and not a truck accident law office, you may be making a serious mistake.
Holding Drivers and Trucking Companies Responsible for Trucking Accidents
Drivers work long hours and are often pressured by a trucking company to complete their tasks that require taking shortcuts that undermine safety. Drivers are required to adhere to laws involving road time, breaks and a secured load appropriate to the size of the truck. When they fall short, a trucking company can be held accountable for the negligence of its drivers.
Delaware Trucking Accident Lawyers
At Gordon, Elias & Seely, L.L.P., we provide contingency-based representation for Delaware residents. No initial, out-of-pocket expenses are required by you. We oversee your case while you focus on recovering from catastrophic injuries caused by:
- Rear-End, Head-On Crashes and Jackknives
- Poor Maintenance, including Tires and Brakes
- Driver Fatigue
- Unsecured Loads or Unsecured Cargo
- Aggressive Driving or Improper Lane Change
- DWI / Drug Use
- Lack of Reflectors and Poor Visibility
- Dangerous Roads
Attorneys and Experts Teaming up to Build Your Trucking Accident Claim
We combine experience and legal knowledge to build your claim. In addition, we rely in our vast resources of industry professionals to get to the facts. That expertise comes in the form of our network of trucking industry experts and accident reconstructionists. From there, we mediate or litigate a resolution.
Though there are many streets, roads, and state highways where truck accidents occur, often times they occur on Interstates such as I-95, I-295, I-495, or other major truck routes like US 202, US 301, US 13, BR-19, TRK 9, US 322 and other state routes that include 26, 24, 30, 18, 404, 16, 5, 14, 12, 10, 11, 1, 300, 8, 44, 15, 299, 896, 72 and 71.
A Lack of Safety Can Create Hazards on Delaware Roads
It does not matter what kind of truck is involved in your accident. They can include:
- Tanker Trucks - Oilfield Trucks- Pipe Haulers- Chemical Trucks and other trucks with trailers carrying hazardous materials
- Slow Moving - Log Trucks, Garbage Trucks, Dump Trucks, Cement Trucks, Gravel Trucks and Construction Zone Trucks entering and exiting a highway construction zone, Wide-Load Convoys, Bulldozers, Farm Equipment and slow moving Paving Equipment
- Freight Liners, UPS, DHL, Fed-Ex, U-Haul, Mayflower and other van lines
- Shuttle Bus, Casino Buses to and from Delaware Park Casino and Dover Downs and other casinos, Vacation Bus, Tour Bus, Greyhound Buses
- Most all other 18-wheeler, Big-Rig, Flatbeds, Tractor/Trailer combinations or any type truck that involves a pre-trip inspection.
Commercial Trucks Not Large In Size But With A Large Insurance Policy
Insurance policies are key to recovering damages. However, we find that most auto policies fall short in providing the compensation you deserve. By focusing on the truck's insurance policy, we can likely secure the finances you need to move forward with a challenging time in your life. Delaware minimum liability insurance coverage is currently $15,000.
While there are many Delaware-based law firms, you do not have to retain a local law office just because the accident occurred in Delaware. You need a firm that focuses on truck accident litigation. On many occasions, our firm has been retained purely because of their experience and knowledge
If you have been injured in an 18-wheeler collision that occurred in Dover, Newark, Wilmington or anywhere throughout Delaware, contact us toll free at 800-773-6770.
We Have A National Network of Competent Truck Accident Lawyers
At times, we need a local Delaware law firm to assist us to perform various functions. In light of this, we have already put in place an informal arrangement with Delaware based competent counsel that we have vetted and that we can call on in a moment's notice and at no additional fee charge to you.
With our main offices located in Houston, Texas, we are uniquely positioned to represent truck accident victims throughout the United States. For more information or to schedule an appointment with an experienced personal injury lawyer, please contact us.
Delaware Trucking Companies
- Blue Hen Lines, INC.
- Brooks Courier Service, INC.
- Larmore, INCorporated
- Reed Trucking Co.