ND Truck Wreck & Accident Injury Lawyers Attorneys
Do Not Lose Twice
Bismarck | Fargo | Grand Forks | Minot
YOU SHOULD SELECT GORDON, ELIAS & SEELY AS YOUR TRUCK ACCIDENT LAWYERS AND HERE IS WHY:
- A real lawyer answers the phone 24/7
- We obtain immediate photos, statements and crucial measurements, securing the evidence before it can be altered
- Only use Board Certified Doctors for our clients treatment
- Immediately File Suit
If you do not select Gordon, Elias & Seely as your truck accident attorneys, you could lose twice.
Regardless of the make and model of your car, very little can protect you when a large truck carrying an excessive load crashes into you. A peaceful drive becomes chaos with life-altering consequences. Simply put, when truck meets car, the car loses. You need an attorney who specializes in trucking accident claims, not just a general personal injury lawyer who occasionally dabbles in that specific area of practice. Too much is at stake.
Long Hours and Shortcuts Equal Danger on North Dakota Roads
Truck drivers work long hours. Employers put pressure on them to perform sometimes Herculean tasks and the operator decides to take shortcuts and ignore regulations. Too much time on the road, too few breaks, little sleep and an oversized trailer load is a recipe for disaster. Your disaster that resulted in serious injuries or the death of a family member.
North Dakota Trucking Accident Lawyers
At Gordon, Elias & Seely, L.L.P., we represent North Dakota residents on a contingency basis. No initial, out-of-pocket expenses are required. You need to focus on recovery while we handle your trucking accident caused by:
- Rear-End, Head-On Crashes and Jackknives
- Poor Maintenance, including Tires and Brakes
- Driver Fatigue
- Unsecured Loads or Unsecured Cargo
- Aggressive Driving or Improper Lane Change
- DWI / Drug Use
- Dangerous Roads
- Lack of Reflectors and Poor Visibility
The Need for Expertise to Build Your Truck Accident Claim
Many law firms will boast of their experience and knowledge of trucking accident litigation. But when you are seriously injured, you require a higher level of advocacy. Aggressive and seasoned representation coupled with a vast network of experts that include accident reconstructionists and other industry professionals.
Though there are many streets, roads, and state highways where truck accidents occur, often times they occur on Interstates such as I-94, I-29, I-194, or other major truck routes like US 85, US 2, US 52, US 83, US 281, US 81, US 10, US 75, US 12 and other state routes that include 5, 50, 53, 73, 200, 21, 67, 22, 8, 49, 31, 69, 6, 11, 34, 56, 46, 13, 32, 20, 1, 66, 18 and the Bismarck Expressway.
Catastrophic Injuries When Safety Was Not a Priority
It does not matter what kind of truck is involved in your accident. They can include:
- Tanker Trucks - Oilfield Trucks- Pipe Haulers- Chemical Trucks and other trucks with trailers carrying hazardous materials
- Slow Moving - Log Trucks, Garbage Trucks, Dump Trucks, Cement Trucks, Gravel Trucks and Construction Zone Trucks entering and exiting a highway construction zone, Wide-Load Convoys, Bulldozers, Farm Equipment and slow moving Paving Equipment
- Freight Liners, UPS, DHL, Fed-Ex, U-Haul, Mayflower and other van lines
- Shuttle Bus, Casino Buses to and from Dakota Magic, Four Bears, Spirit Lake and Sky Dancer, Vacation Bus, Tour Bus, Greyhound Buses
- Most all other 18-wheeler, Big-Rig, Flatbeds, Tractor/Trailer combinations or any type truck that involves a pre-trip inspection.
Do Not Settle for Partial Compensation From a Small Insurance Policy
The catastrophic nature of truck accident injuries may mean that your auto insurance policy falls short in compensating you for short and long-term needs. However, the policy on a commercial truck is usually much larger and could provide the necessary relief you require as you start a life that could be filled with physical limitations and disabilities. North Dakota minimum liability limits are $25,000.
Retaining a North Dakota personal injury firm is not required. Look beyond geography. You need a firm that specializes in truck accidents, a very specific and complex area of the law. Pick a firm that not only your fellow North Dakota residents trust, but also a law office that receives many referrals from peer firms.
If you have been injured in an 18-wheeler collision that occurred in Bismarck, Fargo, Grand Forks, Minot or anywhere throughout North Dakota, contact us toll free at 800-773-6770.
We Have A National Network of Competent Truck Accident Lawyers
At times, we need a local North Dakota law firm to assist us to perform various functions. In light of this, we have already put in place an informal arrangement with North Dakota based competent counsel that we have vetted and that we can call on in a moment's notice and at no additional fee charge to you.
With our main offices located in Houston, Texas, we are uniquely positioned to represent truck accident victims throughout the United States. For more information or to schedule an appointment with an experienced personal injury lawyer, please contact us.
North Dakota Trucking Companies