ME Truck Wreck & Accident Injury Lawyers Attorneys
Do Not Lose Twice
Augusta | Bangor | Lewiston | Portland
YOU SHOULD SELECT GORDON, ELIAS & SEELY AS YOUR TRUCK ACCIDENT LAWYERS AND HERE IS WHY:
- A real lawyer answers the phone 24/7
- We obtain immediate photos, statements and crucial measurements, securing the evidence before it can be altered
- Only use Board Certified Doctors for our clients treatment
- Immediately File Suit
If you do not select Gordon, Elias & Seely as your truck accident lawyers, you could lose twice.
A collision with a truck is life-altering. While the truck may suffer some damage, the harm done to your car and the injuries you suffer are more significant. Insurance companies will prey on your pain and suffering to get you to settle quickly. Hiring dedicated truck accident attorneys may mean the difference of receiving tens of thousands of dollars immediately or millions of dollars. Hiring just any lawyer and not a truck accident law firm is a serious and costly mistake.
Trucking Accidents Caused by Negligent Drivers and Their Employers
Truck drivers work long hours. Add to that the pressure they feel by their employer to complete their tasks by any means necessary. Shortcuts are taken and regulations are ignored, resulting in negligent and injurious acts. Drivers are required to adhere to regulations. When they fall short, accidents happen. Under the law, a trucking company can be held liable for the negligence of its drivers.
MAINE PAPER MILLS ARE CONTRIBUTORS TO TRUCKING ACCIDENTS AT ALL TIMES OF DAY & NIGHT
There are numerous truck accidents related to paper mill traffic. Trucks delivering for Bowater-Great Nothern, Eastern Paper, Georia-Pacific, International Paper, Madison International Sales, Mead Publishing, Wausau-Mosinee Paper Corp., Fraser, Rumford, Lincoln, Domtar, and Cascades are just some of the paper manufacturers. Paper Mill truck accident lawyers are a necessary comodity because of the nuances in driver fatigue constantly plaguing this industry.
Maine Trucking Accident Lawyers
At Gordon, Elias & Seely, L.L.P., we provide contingency-based representation to Maine residents who are recovering from serious trucking accident injuries caused by:
- Rear-End, Head-On Crashes and Jackknives
- Poor Maintenance, including Tires and Brakes
- Driver Fatigue
- Dangerous Roads
- Unsecured Loads or Unsecured Cargo
- Aggressive Driving or Improper Lane Change
- DWI / Drug Use
- Lack of Reflectors and Poor Visibility
Identifying the Best Resolution Through Seasoned Fact-Finding
We use experience, legal knowledge, and vast resources to build your tractor-trailer crash injury claim based on the facts. Regardless of where you are located in the United States, our background and experts help us identify the best resolution. That can come through negotiation, mediation or litigation.
Though there are many streets, roads, and state highways where truck accidents occur, often times they occur on Interstates such as I-95, I-495, I-395, I-295, or other major truck routes like US 2, US 202, US 1, ALT 201 and other state routes that include Maine Turnpike, 27, 16, 17, 4, 142, 6, 15, 150, 7, 23, 11, 43, 9, 137, 90, 46, 181, 179, 182, 183, 191, and 198.
A Lack of Safety on Maine Roads Could Have Catastrophic Consequences
It does not matter what kind of truck is involved in your accident. They can include:
- Tanker Trucks - Oilfield Trucks- Pipe Haulers- Chemical Trucks and other trucks with trailers carrying hazardous materials
- Slow Moving - Log Trucks, Garbage Trucks, Dump Trucks, Cement Trucks, Gravel Trucks and Construction Zone Trucks entering and exiting a highway construction zone, Wide-Load Convoys, Bulldozers, Farm Equipment and slow moving Paving Equipment
- Freight Liners, UPS, DHL, Fed-Ex, U-Haul, Mayflower and other van lines
- Shuttle Bus, Casino Bus, Vacation Bus, Tour Bus, Greyhound Buses
- Most all other 18-wheeler, Big-Rig, Flatbeds, Tractor/Trailer combinations or any type truck that involves a pre-trip inspection.
Commercial Trucks Not Large In Size But With A Large Insurance Policy
Your personal auto insurance has limits. Many times, a policy is sometimes as low as the Maine state mandatory minimum limits require of $50,000. However, a commercial truck usually carries policies of insurance coverage with much higher limits. That means you can be fairly and fully compensated when the driver is negligent.
You do not have to retain a firm in Maine if the accident occurs in Maine. You need to retain a firm that specializes in truck accidents. Often times, firms from other states, such as ours, are retained based not on geography, but on experience and knowledge
We Have A National Network of Competent Truck Accident Lawyers
At times, we need a local Maine law firm to assist us to perform various functions. In light of this, we have already put in place an informal arrangement with Maine based competent counsel that we have vetted and that we can call on in a moment's notice and at no additional charge to you.
With our main offices located in Houston, Texas, we are uniquely positioned to represent truck accident victims throughout the United States. For more information or to schedule an appointment with an experienced personal injury lawyer, please contact us.
Maine Trucking Companies
- Ed Thayer, INC.
- Hartt Transportation Systems, INC.
- Hutchins Trucking Company
- Perry Transport,Llc
- R. F. Chamberland, INC.
- Returnable Services, INC.
- Richard Carrier Trucking, INC.
- Richard L. Hodges, INCorporated
- S & S Transportation, INC.