MA Truck Wreck & Accident Injury Lawyers Attorneys
Do Not Lose Twice
Boston | Cambridge | Fall River | Worcester
YOU SHOULD SELECT GORDON, ELIAS & SEELY AS YOUR TRUCK ACCIDENT LAWYERS AND HERE IS WHY:
- A real lawyer answers the phone 24/7
- We obtain immediate photos, statements and crucial measurements, securing the evidence before it can be altered
- Only use Board Certified Doctors for our clients treatment
- Immediately File Suit
If you do not select Gordon, Elias & Seely as your truck accident lawyers, you could lose twice.
When an auto is involved with a truck in an accident, only one outcome is certain. The auto will lose. Retaining experienced truck accident attorneys immediately after the accident is vital to fend off aggressive insurance companies looing to settle. It could mean the difference of receiving tens of thousands of dollars or millions of dollars. Don't make that mistake.
When an Impaired or Inattentive Driver Injures You
Employers want their truck drivers to move fast while working long hours. That results in sleep-deprived employees feeling the pressure to perform beyond what they can handle. To make matters worse, they may be carrying unsecured loads. These shortcuts amount to negligence. Drivers are required to adhere to regulations. When they fall short, a trucking company can be held liable.
Massachusetts Trucking Accident Lawyers
- Rear-End, Head-On Crashes and Jackknives
- Poor Maintenance, including Tires and Brakes
- Driver Fatigue
- Dangerous Roads
- Unsecured Loads or Unsecured Cargo
- Aggressive Driving or Improper Lane Change
- DWI / Drug Use
- Lack of Reflectors and Poor Visibility
Our Experience Combined with an Expert's Insight
While we have the experience and knowledge to build your case, the use of industry experts is just as important. Our network of trucking industry experts and accident reconstructionists help us get to the facts of your case. From there, we seek the best resolution, through negotiation, mediation or litigation.
Though there are many streets, roads, and state highways where truck accidents occur, often times they occur on Interstates such as I-90, I-91, I-291, I-391, I-84, I-290, I-395, I-190, I-195, I-93, I-495 or other major truck routes like I-90, I-91, I-291, I-391, I-84, I-290, I-395, I-190, I-195, I-93 and I-495.
Catastrophic Injuries When Safety Was Not a Priority
It does not matter what kind of truck is involved in your accident. They can include:
- Tanker Trucks - Oilfield Trucks- Pipe Haulers- Chemical Trucks and other trucks with trailers carrying hazardous materials
- Slow Moving - Log Trucks, Garbage Trucks, Dump Trucks, Cement Trucks, Gravel Trucks and Construction Zone Trucks entering and exiting a highway construction zone, Wide-Load Convoys, Bulldozers, Farm Equipment and slow moving Paving Equipment
- Freight Liners, UPS, DHL, Fed-Ex, U-Haul, Mayflower and other van lines
- Shuttle Bus, Casino Bus, Vacation Bus, Tour Bus, Greyhound Buses
- Most all other 18-wheeler, Big-Rig, Flatbeds, Tractor/Trailer combinations or any type truck that involves a pre-trip inspection.
You Are Entitled to Just Compensation for Your Truck Accident Injuries
A cash settlement is usually larger in a truck accident claim primarily because of the size of the insurance policy. Your personal auto policy is sometimes as low as the Massachusetts state mandatory minimum limits require of $20,000. A commercial truck is covered at much higher limits, allowing you to be fairly and fully compensated when the driver is negligent.
Retaining only a firm in Massachusetts is not required, even if the accident occurs in Massachusetts. You need a law office with attorneys that specialize in truck accidents. Many out-of-state clients retain us retain because of our experience and knowledge, not our location.
We Have A National Network of Competent Truck Accident Lawyers
At times, we need a local Massachusetts law firm to assist us to perform various functions. In light of this, we have already put in place an informal arrangement with Massachusetts based competent counsel that we have vetted and that we can call on in a moment's notice and at no additional charge to you.
With our main offices located in Houston, Texas, we are uniquely positioned to represent truck accident victims throughout the United States. For more information or to schedule an appointment with an experienced personal injury lawyer, please contact us.
Massachusetts Trucking Companies