IN Truck Wreck & Accident Injury Lawyers Attorneys
Do Not Lose Twice
Evansville | Fort Wayne | Gary | Indianapolis | South Bend
YOU SHOULD SELECT GORDON, ELIAS & SEELY AS YOUR TRUCK ACCIDENT LAWYERS AND HERE IS WHY:
- A real lawyer answers the phone 24/7
- We obtain immediate photos, statements and crucial measurements, securing the evidence before it can be altered
- Only use Board Certified Doctors for our clients treatment
- We will immediately file suit
Truckers are under a lot of pressure to work long hours and complete their routes on time. Because of their employers' demands, drivers often make serious mistakes behind the wheel, putting car drivers and passengers at serious risk. Federal regulations are strict about shortcuts and illegal loads. Drivers and truck company owners are required to adhere to laws about time behind the wheel, number of breaks, and weight of the load they carry.
Don't Lose Twice In a Truck Accident
When an auto is involved with a truck in an accident, one outcome is certain: the auto loses. If you do not select Gordon, Elias & Seely as your truck accident lawyers, you could lose twice. Hiring dedicated truck accident attorneys may mean the difference of receiving tens of thousands of dollars or millions of dollars. Simply put, if you hire just any lawyers and not a truck accident law firm, you may be making a serious mistake.
Indiana Trucking Accident Attorneys
At Gordon, Elias & Seely, L.L.P., we represent Indiana residents on a contingency basis. There are no initial, out-of-pocket expenses to you. We manage your case while you focus on recovering from serious trucking accident injuries caused by:
- Driver Fatigue
- Dangerous Roads
- Poor Maintenance, including Tires and Brakes
- Unsecured Loads or Unsecured Cargo
- Aggressive Driving or Improper Lane Change
- Rear-End, Head-On Crashes and Jackknives
- DWI / Drug Use
- Lack of Reflectors and Poor Visibility
Experience and Resources to Mediate or Litigate Your Trucking Accident Claim
We use experience and thorough legal knowledge, coupled with vast resources, to build your tractor-trailer crash injury claim based on the facts. Expertise comes from our network of trucking industry experts and accident reconstructionists. From there, we seek the best resolution, through negotiation, mediation or litigation.
Though there are many streets, roads, and state highways where truck accidents occur, often times they occur on Interstates such as I 80, I 90, I 94, I 65, I 69, I 74, I 70, I 64, I 265, I 164 other major truck routes like US Highway US 12, US 20, US 41, US 52, US 231, US 24, US 421, US 31, US 30, US 6, US 27, US 33, US 224, US 35, US 36, US 40, US 50 and US 150. They also occur on State roads such as 2, 8, 143, 110, 14, 55, 114, 18, 28, 47, 46, 48, 54, 45, 58, 57, 56, 62, 70, 66, 65, 61, 64, 337, 356, 60, 156, 148, 46, 244, 44, 38, 26, 28, 16, 14, 10, 13, 9, 4, Wabash, White Hall Pike and Veterans Memorial.
Catastrophic Injuries When Safety Was Not a Priority
It does not matter what kind of truck is involved in your accident. They can include:
- Tanker Trucks - Oilfield Trucks- Pipe Haulers- Chemical Trucks and other trucks with trailers carrying hazardous materials
- Slow Moving - Log Trucks, Garbage Trucks, Dump Trucks, Cement Trucks, Gravel Trucks and Construction Zone Trucks entering and exiting a highway construction zone, Wide-Load Convoys, Bulldozers, Farm Equipment and slow moving Paving Equipment
- Freight Liners, UPS, DHL, Fed-Ex, U-Haul, Mayflower and other van lines
- Shuttle Bus, Casino Buses to and from Argosy, Bellterra, Horseshoe, Aztar, French Lick, Hyatt Grand and Majestic Star, Vacation Bus, Tour Bus, Greyhound Buses
- Most all other 18-wheeler, Big-Rig, Flatbeds, Tractor/Trailer combinations or any type truck that involves a pre-trip inspection.
Commercial Trucks Not Large In Size But With A Large Insurance Policy
Truck companies often carry a significant amount of insurance coverage on their drivers and trucks. That means victims of trucker negligence can seek higher money damages for their injuries and financial damages than in other accidents. Personal car insurance policies typically cover only the minimum required by Indiana law which is $25,000, but a commercial vehicle, such as a van, pick-up, tow truck, etc., usually carries policies of insurance coverage with much higher limits and you can be fairly and fully compensated when the driver is negligent.
If your truck accident happened in Indiana, it doesn't mean you have to retain an Indiana truck accident lawyer. The most important thing you can do for yourself is to hire a law firm that specializes in truck accidents. Often times, firms from other states seek our help and retain us because of our experience and knowledge of federal trucking laws.
If you have been injured in an 18-wheeler collision that occurred in Fishers, Gary, Greenwood, Anderson, Columbus, Bloomington, Carmel, Hammond, Indianapolis, Kokomo, Lafayette, Lawrence, Mishawaka, Muncie, New Albany, South Bend, Terre Haute, Valparaiso or anywhere throughout Indiana, contact us toll free at 800-773-6770.
We Have A National Network of Competent Truck Accident Lawyers
At times, we need a local Indiana law firm to assist us to perform various functions. In light of this, we have already put in place an informal arrangement with Indiana-based competent counsel that we have vetted and that we can call on in a moment's notice and at no additional charge to you.
With our main offices located in Houston, Texas, we are uniquely positioned to represent truck accident victims throughout the United States. For more information or to schedule an appointment with an experienced personal injury lawyer, please contact us.
Indiana Trucking Companies