IA Truck Wreck & Accident Injury Lawyers Attorneys
Do Not Lose Twice
Ames | Council Bluffs | Davenport | Des Moines
YOU SHOULD SELECT GORDON, ELIAS & SEELY AS YOUR TRUCK ACCIDENT LAWYERS AND HERE IS WHY:
- A real lawyer answers the phone 24/7
- We obtain immediate photos, statements and crucial measurements, securing the evidence before it can be altered
- Only use Board Certified Doctors for our clients treatment
- Immediately File Suit
If you do not select Gordon, Elias & Seely as your truck accident lawyers, you could lose twice.
With so much at stake, why would you put your trucking accident claim in the hands of a lesser experienced attorney. At our firm, we provide a higher level of representation and understand that when a truck hits a car, the car loses and the driver and passengers are injured. Do not just accept the first offer from the insurance company. Secure the advocacy you need.
Holding the Negligent Accountable and Striving for Justice to be Served
Long hours are a major part of truck drivers' lives. Add to that the pressure by their employer to complete their responsibilities. Succumbing to that pressure results in shortcuts that are nothing more than negligence. Drivers must adhere to regulations involving time on the road, number of breaks, and weight of the load they carry. Under the law, a trucking company can be held responsible for injuries that you suffer in a trucking accident.
Iowa Trucking Accident Lawyers
At Gordon, Elias & Seely, L.L.P., all truck accidents are handled on a contingency basis. You have enough to worry about following a catastrophic wreck caused by:
- Rear-End, Head-On Crashes and Jackknives
- Poor Maintenance, including Tires and Brakes
- Driver Fatigue
- Dangerous Roads
- Unsecured Loads or Unsecured Cargo
- Aggressive Driving or Improper Lane Change
- DWI / Drug Use
- Lack of Reflectors and Poor Visibility
Experts Play a Vital Role in Building Your Claim
Accident reconstructionists and other industry professionals can help tell your story based on the facts. They review and analyze all the data and help us build your truck accident claim. By identifying the specific act of negligence and the damage that resulted from it, we are able to fight for the best resolution, be it through mediation or litigation.
Though there are many streets, roads, and state highways where truck accidents occur, often times they occur on Interstates such as I-29, I-129, I-35, I-80, I-680, I-235, I-380, or other major truck routes like US 75, US 59, US 71, US 169, US 69, US 218, US 63, US 52, US 18, US 20, US 30, US 6, US 34, US 151, US 67, US 61 and other state routes that include 38, 9, 15, 14, 24, 150, 3, 13, 136, 64, 130, 291, 22, 21, 92, 78, 16, 2, 23, 49, 25, 144, 141, 31, 140, 182 and Army Post.
Catastrophic Injuries When Safety Was Not a Priority
It does not matter what kind of truck is involved in your accident. They can include:
- Tanker Trucks - Oilfield Trucks- Pipe Haulers- Chemical Trucks and other trucks with trailers carrying hazardous materials
- Slow Moving - Log Trucks, Garbage Trucks, Dump Trucks, Cement Trucks, Gravel Trucks and Construction Zone Trucks entering and exiting a highway construction zone, Wide-Load Convoys, Bulldozers, Farm Equipment and slow moving Paving Equipment
- Freight Liners, UPS, DHL, Fed-Ex, U-Haul, Mayflower and other van lines
- Shuttle Bus, Casino Buses to and from Bluffs Run, Casino Omaha, Catfish Bend, Diamond Jo, Harrah's, Prairie Meadows and Winna Vegas, Vacation Bus, Tour Bus, Greyhound Buses
- Most all other 18-wheeler, Big-Rig, Flatbeds, Tractor/Trailer combinations or any type truck that involves a pre-trip inspection.
Commercial Trucks Not Large In Size But With A Large Insurance Policy
Auto insurance policies are vital, but sometimes have limits that do not allow you to collect the money you need following a truck accident. On the other hand, commercial trucks have large policies purchased by the owner in the event of an accident. That not only provides you options, but also the chance to face the physical challenges you may encounter without the financial stress. Iowa minimum liability limit is $20,000.
It is important to note that you do not need an Iowa-based law firm to handle your truck accident claim. You want a firm that has the experience in this specialized area. While not based in Iowa, we will come to you and aggressively fight to see that justice is served.
We Have A National Network of Competent Truck Accident Lawyers
At times, we need a local Iowa law firm to assist us to perform various functions. In light of this, we have already put in place an informal arrangement with Iowa based competent counsel that we have vetted and that we can call on in a moment's notice and at no additional fee charge to you.
With our main offices located in Houston, Texas, we are uniquely positioned to represent truck accident victims throughout the United States. For more information or to schedule an appointment with an experienced personal injury lawyer, please contact us.
Iowa Trucking Companies