OR Truck Wreck & Accident Injury Lawyers Attorneys
Do Not Lose Twice
Beaverton | Eugene | Portland | Salem
YOU SHOULD SELECT GORDON, ELIAS & SEELY AS YOUR TRUCK ACCIDENT LAWYERS AND HERE IS WHY:
- A real lawyer answers the phone 24/7
- We obtain immediate photos, statements and crucial measurements, securing the evidence before it can be altered
- Only use Board Certified Doctors for our clients treatment
- Immediately File Suit
If you do not select Gordon, Elias & Seely as your truck accident attorneys, you could lose twice.
The impact of an accident with a truck will forever change your life beyond the need for a new vehicle. You could be catastrophically injured. The difference maker in securing the representation of dedicated truck accident lawyers means that you could secure compensation that is both just and necessary for the remaining years of your life. You need a truck accident firm, not a general personal injury firm.
Long Hours and Little Rest Equals Disaster
Truck drivers must abide by rules and regulations that govern their industry. By not doing so, they are putting not just their well-being at risk, but also the health and welfare of everyone sharing the road with them. Shortcuts over safety means that people can suffer serious injuries and death. Too much time on the road, few breaks, and excessive loads means that a truck driver and their employer can be held liable for the negligence of its drivers.
Oregon Trucking Accident Lawyers
At Gordon, Elias & Seely, L.L.P., we represent Oregon residents on a contingency basis. That means no initial, out-of-pocket expenses to you. We focus on recovering from serious injuries caused by:
- Rear-End, Head-On Crashes and Jackknives
- Poor Maintenance, including Tires and Brakes
- Driver Fatigue
- Dangerous Roads
- Unsecured Loads or Unsecured Cargo
- Aggressive Driving or Improper Lane Change
- DWI / Drug Use
- Lack of Reflectors and Poor Visibility
Experience, Expertise and a Willingness to Go to Trial
We build your case with attention to detail and the use of industry experts. We will build your tractor-trailer crash injury claim based on the facts. Expertise enhances a case already built on the facts. From there, we seek the best resolution, either through mediation or litigation.
Though there are many streets, roads, and state highways where truck accidents occur, often times they occur on Interstates such as I-5, I-205, I-84, I-82, or other major truck routes like US 97, US 20, US 395, US 95, US 26, US 730, US 26, US 101, US 199 and other state routes that include 202, 47, 6, 18, 240, 99E, 213, 212, 224, 22, 126, 242, 31, 140, 66, 126, 38, 42, 82, 86, 201, 500, Baldock Freeway, Sunset Highway, Belt Line and Santiam.
Catastrophic Injuries When Safety Was Not a Priority
It does not matter what kind of truck is involved in your accident. They can include:
- Tanker Trucks - Oilfield Trucks- Pipe Haulers- Chemical Trucks and other trucks with trailers carrying hazardous materials
- Slow Moving - Log Trucks, Garbage Trucks, Dump Trucks, Cement Trucks, Gravel Trucks and Construction Zone Trucks entering and exiting a highway construction zone, Wide-Load Convoys, Bulldozers, Farm Equipment and slow moving Paving Equipment
- Freight Liners, UPS, DHL, Fed-Ex, U-Haul, Mayflower and other van lines
- Shuttle Bus, Casino Buses to and from Three Rivers, Kla-Mo-Ya, Old Camp, Seven Feathers and Spirit Mountain, Vacation Bus, Tour Bus, Greyhound Buses
- Most all other 18-wheeler, Big-Rig, Flatbeds, Tractor/Trailer combinations or any type truck that involves a pre-trip inspection.
Commercial Trucks Not Large In Size But With A Large Insurance Policy
With larger insurance policies associated with trucks, that can make a significant difference in the size of cash settlements. Your personal auto policy is sometimes as low as the Oregon state mandatory minimum limits require of $25,000, however, a commercial vehicle, such as a company van, pick-up, tow truck, etc., usually carries policies containing higher limits and you can be fairly and fully compensated when the driver is inattentive or impaired.
Please know that you do not have to retain a firm in Oregon if the accident occurs in Oregon. You need to retain a firm that specializes in truck accidents. Often times, firms from other states, such as ours, are retained because of their experience and knowledge
We Have A National Network of Competent Truck Accident Lawyers
At times, we need a local Oregon law firm to assist us to perform various functions. In light of this, we have already put in place an informal arrangement with Oregon based competent counsel that we have vetted and that we can call on in a moment's notice and at no additional fee charge to you.
With our main offices located in Houston, Texas, we are uniquely positioned to represent truck accident victims throughout the United States. For more information or to schedule an appointment with an experienced personal injury lawyer, please contact us.
Oregon Trucking Companies