NH Truck Wreck & Accident Injury Lawyers Attorneys
Do Not Lose Twice
Concord | Dover | Manchester | Nashua
YOU SHOULD SELECT GORDON, ELIAS & SEELY AS YOUR TRUCK ACCIDENT LAWYERS AND HERE IS WHY:
- A real lawyer answers the phone 24/7
- We obtain immediate photos, statements and crucial measurements, securing the evidence before it can be altered
- Only use Board Certified Doctors for our clients treatment
- Immediately File Suit
If you do not select Gordon, Elias & Seely as your truck accident attorneys, you could lose twice.
When a truck collides with a car, the passengers in the car run the most risk of serious injury and death. Physics don't lie. That necessitates the hiring of dedicated truck accident lawyers to secure the compensation you deserve, not just a smaller amount. Don't retain just any lawyer that does not specialize in truck accident litigation. You may be making a bad situation that much worse.
Trucking Accidents Caused by Negligence and Undue Pressure
Truck drivers feel pressure from their employers. They work long hours to make deadlines. Oftentimes, they deny themselves sleep. Breaks become time consuming. Yet, they feel the need to complete their tasks by any means necessary. Shortcuts force drivers to ignore regulations governing their industry. Under the law, a trucking company can be held liable for the negligence of its drivers.
New Hampshire Trucking Accident Lawyers
At Gordon, Elias & Seely, L.L.P., we will represent you strictly on a contingency basis while you focus on recovering from serious trucking accident injuries caused by:
- Rear-End, Head-On Crashes and Jackknives
- Poor Maintenance, including Tires and Brakes
- Driver Fatigue
- Unsecured Loads or Unsecured Cargo
- Aggressive Driving or Improper Lane Change
- DWI / Drug Use
- Dangerous Roads
- Lack of Reflectors and Poor Visibility
Evening the Odds Against You with Our Experience and Experts
You can count on an experienced and knowledgeable attorney at your side that boasts a wide array of trucking experts, including accident reconstructionists. We build your case based on the facts and insight that comes from industry expertise. From there, we seek the best resolution, through negotiation, mediation or litigation.
Though there are many streets, roads, and state highways where truck accidents occur, often times they occur on Interstates such as I-89, I-93, I-393, I-495, I-95, I-91, or other major truck routes like US 302, US 5, US 3, US 2, US 4, US 202, US 1 and other state routes that include 145, 26, 16, 110, 142, 112, 118, 25, 113, 258, 11, 104, 140, 28, 10, 9, 101, 124, 119, 130, 102, 107 and Alan Shepard.
New Hampshire Roads Become Unsafe Due to Negligence
It does not matter what kind of truck is involved in your accident. They can include:
- Tanker Trucks - Oilfield Trucks- Pipe Haulers- Chemical Trucks and other trucks with trailers carrying hazardous materials
- Slow Moving - Log Trucks, Garbage Trucks, Dump Trucks, Cement Trucks, Gravel Trucks and Construction Zone Trucks entering and exiting a highway construction zone, Wide-Load Convoys, Bulldozers, Farm Equipment and slow moving Paving Equipment
- Freight Liners, UPS, DHL, Fed-Ex, U-Haul, Mayflower and other van lines
- Shuttle Bus, Casino Bus, Vacation Bus, Tour Bus, Greyhound Buses
- Most all other 18-wheeler, Big-Rig, Flatbeds, Tractor/Trailer combinations or any type truck that involves a pre-trip inspection.
Large Insurance Policies for Large Commercial Trucks
The difference in size of cash settlements in a truck accident is significantly different from a car crash. Your personal auto policy is sometimes as low as the New Hampshire state mandatory minimum limits require which are $25,000. That does little to compensate you completely. However, a commercial vehicle usually carries policies of insurance coverage with much higher limits and you can be fairly and fully compensated following an accident.
Choose experience over geography. You do not have to retain a firm in New Hampshire if the accident occurs in New Hampshire. You should retain an attorney that specializes in truck accidents, regardless of their locations.
If you have been injured in an 18-wheeler collision that occurred in Concord, Dover, Manchester, Nashua or anywhere throughout New Hampshire, contact us toll free at 800-773-6770.
We Have A National Network of Competent Truck Accident Lawyers
At times, we need a local New Hampshire law firm to assist us to perform various functions. In light of this, we have already put in place an informal arrangement with New Hampshire based competent counsel that we have vetted and that we can call on in a moment's notice and at no additional charge to you.
With our main offices located in Houston, Texas, we are uniquely positioned to represent truck accident victims throughout the United States. For more information or to schedule an appointment with an experienced personal injury lawyer, please contact us.
New Hampshire Trucking Companies
- New HampAtlas Motor Express, INC.
- Manchester Motor Freight
- P & H Transportation, INC.
- Ross Express, INC.
- State Transportation, INC.shire Trucking Companies