VT Truck Wreck & Accident Injury Lawyers Attorneys
Do Not Lose Twice
Bennington | Burlington | Montpelier | Rutland
YOU SHOULD SELECT GORDON, ELIAS & SEELY AS YOUR TRUCK ACCIDENT LAWYERS AND HERE IS WHY:
- A real lawyer answers the phone 24/7
- We obtain immediate photos, statements and crucial measurements, securing the evidence before it can be altered
- Only use Board Certified Doctors for our clients treatment
- Immediately File Suit
If you do not select Gordon, Elias & Seely as your truck accident lawyers, you could lose twice.
Hiring dedicated truck accident attorneys may mean the difference of receiving tens of thousands of dollars or millions of dollars. Insurance companies may pressure you to settle quickly without the help of counsel. Simply put, if you go without representation or hire just any lawyer, you may be making a serious mistake.
Striving for Justice to Be Served Following a Trucking Accident
No one will claim that being a truck driver is an easy occupation or life. Long hours on the road. Days away from home. Pressure from their employers. All that can add up to shortcuts being made in the form of unsecured loads, excessive speeds, or sleep deprivation. That can result in you suffering serious injuries in a trucking accident.
Vermont Trucking Accident Lawyers
- Rear-End, Head-On Crashes and Jackknives
- Poor Maintenance, including Tires and Brakes
- Driver Fatigue
- Unsecured Loads or Unsecured Cargo
- Dangerous Roads
- Aggressive Driving or Improper Lane Change
- DWI / Drug Use
- Lack of Reflectors and Poor Visibility
Finding the Best Solution to Your Truck Accident Claim in Your Best Interests
By specializing in truck accident litigation, we bring experience and thorough legal knowledge. Add to that our network of industry experts and accident reconstructionists that help us build your tractor-trailer crash injury claim based on the facts. From there, we seek the best resolution through mediation or litigation.
Though there are many streets, roads, and state highways where truck accidents occur, often times they occur on Interstates such as I-91, I-93, I-89, I-189, or other major truck routes like US 2, US 3, US 4, US 5, US 7 and other state routes that include 105, 78, 108, 36, 104, 15, 128, 100, 111, 114, 58, 102, 14, 25, 110, 113, 12, 103, 30, 8, 9, 140, 22A, Scott Memorial Highway and Seth Warner.
Injuries Suffered Because of a Truck Driver's Negligence
It does not matter what kind of truck is involved in your accident. They can include:
- Tanker Trucks - Oilfield Trucks- Pipe Haulers- Chemical Trucks and other trucks with trailers carrying hazardous materials
- Slow Moving - Log Trucks, Garbage Trucks, Dump Trucks, Cement Trucks, Gravel Trucks and Construction Zone Trucks entering and exiting a highway construction zone, Wide-Load Convoys, Bulldozers, Farm Equipment and slow moving Paving Equipment
- Freight Liners, UPS, DHL, Fed-Ex, U-Haul, Mayflower and other van lines
- Shuttle Bus, Casino Bus, Vacation Bus, Tour Bus, Greyhound Buses
- Most all other 18-wheeler, Big-Rig, Flatbeds, Tractor/Trailer combinations or any type truck that involves a pre-trip inspection.
Seeking Compensation That Reflects Your Injuries
Commercial truck insurance is larger than auto accident policies, resulting in more significant settlements. Your personal auto policy is sometimes as low as the Vermont state mandatory minimum limits require of $25,000, limiting the money you receive for damages. However, a commercial vehicle, usually carries policies of insurance coverage with much higher limits and you can be fairly and fully compensated when the driver is negligent.
Know that you do not have to retain a firm in Vermont just because the accident occurred in Vermont. You need to retain a firm that specializes in truck accidents, not one just around the corner. Clients from other states have retained us because of our experience and knowledge
If you have been injured in an 18-wheeler collision that occurred in Bennington, Burlington, Montpelier, Rutland or anywhere throughout Vermont, contact us toll free at 800-773-6770.
We Have A National Network of Competent Truck Accident Lawyers
At times, we need a local Vermont law firm to assist us to perform various functions. In light of this, we have already put in place an informal arrangement with Vermont based competent counsel that we have vetted and that we can call on in a moment's notice and at no additional fee to you.
With our main offices located in Houston, Texas, we are uniquely positioned to represent truck accident victims throughout the United States. For more information or to schedule an appointment with an experienced personal injury lawyer, please contact us.
Vermont Trucking Companies
- Land Air Express Of New England, LTD.
- Ralph L. Norton