SD Truck Wreck & Accident Injury Lawyers Attorneys
Do Not Lose Twice
Pierre | Rapid City | Sioux Falls | Sturgis
YOU SHOULD SELECT GORDON, ELIAS & SEELY AS YOUR TRUCK ACCIDENT LAWYERS AND HERE IS WHY:
- A real lawyer answers the phone 24/7
- We obtain immediate photos, statements and crucial measurements, securing the evidence before it can be altered
- Only use Board Certified Doctors for our clients treatment
- Immediately File Suit
If you do not select Gordon, Elias & Seely as your truck accident lawyers, you could lose twice.
South Dakota is filled with wide-open roads offering picturesque views. Yet, no matter how much room you have on the road, a speeding truck driven by an impaired driver is impossible to escape. When the truck strikes your car, chances are you will receive serious, if not life-threatening injuries. Do not settle for just any personal injury attorney. Select one that focuses on this specific area of practice.
Negligent Truck Drivers and Their Employers Must Be Held Responsible
"By any means necessary" is often the mantra that truck drivers adhere to due to pressures from their employer. Shortcuts are taken. Safety is disregarded. Accidents caused by negligence sometimes result. Ignoring regulations is dangerous and deadly if a truck driver fails to get enough rest and operate a truck that is properly loaded. By law, the trucking company can be held liable.
South Dakota Trucking Accident Lawyers
Injuries require medical attention. Medical attention costs money. At Gordon, Elias & Seely, L.L.P., we ask for no up-front fees or out-of-pocket expenses from you. You focus on recovering while we handle the legal aspects of your case to give you the peace of mind you need. We manage your trucking accident claim while you deal with injuries caused by:
- Rear-End, Head-On Crashes and Jackknives
- Poor Maintenance, including Tires and Brakes
- Driver Fatigue
- Dangerous Roads
- Unsecured Loads or Unsecured Cargo
- Aggressive Driving or Improper Lane Change
- DWI / Drug Use
- Lack of Reflectors and Poor Visibility
Willing to Mediate But Will Not Shy Away From the Courtroom
We use our vast network of industry experts to build your trucking accident claim. Accident reconstructionists and engineers provide us with their insight while we secure the facts necessary for you to prevail. That resolution may come through mediation as many personal injury claims do. However, we do not stop short of the courtroom and are ready and willing to litigate.
Though there are many streets, roads, and state highways where truck accidents occur, often times they occur on Interstates such as I-90, I-29, I-190, I-229, or other major truck routes like US 85, US 12, US 83, US 281, US 212, US 14, US 183, US 18, US 385, US 16, US 81 and other state routes that include 20, 65, 63, 79, 34, 73, 47, 44, 36, 71, 471, 37, 50, 46, 19, 17, 30, 28, 26, 37, 27, 25, 127, Alt 14 and the Bypass.
When Safety is Not a Priority
It does not matter what kind of truck is involved in your accident. They can include:
- Tanker Trucks - Oilfield Trucks- Pipe Haulers- Chemical Trucks and other trucks with trailers carrying hazardous materials
- Slow Moving - Log Trucks, Garbage Trucks, Dump Trucks, Cement Trucks, Gravel Trucks and Construction Zone Trucks entering and exiting a highway construction zone, Wide-Load Convoys, Bulldozers, Farm Equipment and slow moving Paving Equipment
- Freight Liners, UPS, DHL, Fed-Ex, U-Haul, Mayflower and other van lines
- Shuttle Bus, Casino Bus, Vacation Bus, Tour Bus, Greyhound Buses
- Most all other 18-wheeler, Big-Rig, Flatbeds, Tractor Trailer combinations or any type truck that involves a pre-trip inspection.
You Can Secure the Compensation You Deserve
Following an accident, you may believe that there is no way your car insurance provider will be able to provide you with the compensation you need. You may be right. That is where we come in to help. We know that large commercial trucks often carry significant insurance policies that could provide you the compensation you need based on the damages you suffered.
You do not have to retain a firm in South Dakota if the accident occurs in South Dakota. You need experience to come first, not geography. We provide extensive experience by focusing our personal injury practice to trucking accidents.
If you have been injured in an 18-wheeler collision that occurred in Pierre, Rapid City, Sioux Falls, Sturgis or anywhere throughout South Dakota, contact us toll free at 800-773-6770.
We Have A National Network of Competent Truck Accident Lawyers
At times, we need a local South Dakota law firm to assist us to perform various functions. In light of this, we have already put in place an informal arrangement with South Dakota based competent counsel that we have vetted and that we can call on in a moment's notice and at no additional fee charge to you.
With our main offices located in Houston, Texas, we are uniquely positioned to represent truck accident victims throughout the United States. For more information or to schedule an appointment with an experienced personal injury lawyer, please contact us.
South Dakota Trucking Companies
- B&G Transportation, INC.
- Bibbs, INC.
- Cliff Viessman, INC.
- Dakota Carriers, INC.
- East River Lumber & Grain, INC.
- Hedge & Herberg, INC.
- Johnson Feed, INC.
- K&J Trucking, INC.
- NTA, LTD.
- Universal Transport, INC.